Monday, May 14, 2012

Bead Swap Reveal

Looking for my Button Swap Blog Hop Reveal ---- Click here 

Blogger and I have had our differences lately.  I think that we may have finally come to an understanding so finally here is my reveal of what I was sent by my 2 bead swap partners in the swap organized by Lori Anderson through her Facebook group Bead Soup Cafe.  

My first partner is Kathy Nomura.  She is an amazingly talented artist in Canada.  But you don't have to simply take my word on that .. check out her Etsy shop Jewels by Kat to see some of her lovely designs.  

Here are the goodies that she sent me.  She included ceramic, clay, metal, pearl, glass, and crystal in my package. I am in love with every single thing that she sent and can't wait to sit down and play with them.  


My next partner is Elizabeth Woodford of Expressions of Elizabeth and her blog is Elizabeth Creates.  She creates some amazing cuffs out of some unusual components.  Her designs are one of a kind and I am itching to take a class with her in Virginia.  Hop over to Expressions of Elizabeth to check out when and where her classes are held. 

And here is what Elizabeth sent me. Her package included beads from Indonesia, Tanzania, and Afganistan.  I was in awe of some of the beads that she sent and pleasantly surprised.  


I was ecstatic with the beads that I received from both of my partners.  I can't wait to sit and play with the pieces that they sent to me.  Stay tuned for posts showing some of the creations that I will be making with these.

Until then - Much love 
Shell 


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you're going to have fun. I've been so busy that I haven't had time to create anything.

    ReplyDelete