Friday, September 30, 2011

So Much Going On

Looking for my BSBP post click here ----->  BSBP Reveal
There has been so much going on I feel like I have been neglecting all of you.  For that I am so sorry.  So here are some updates.

1 -  Very Vintage Challenge hosted by Michelle Mach - the reveal is coming on Tuesday October 4th.  Make sure to come back to see what I create with the wonderful components that were in the kit.

2 - MBA - As most of you know I am pursuing my MBA in my spare time (not really sure what that is but I have a tiny bit of it).  I am about to finish my 3rd class and begin my 4th on Tuesday .. its a math class - please pray

3 - B'Sue Boutiques Creative Group - Brenda Sue Landsdowne has started a Flickr group that is meant to highlight the finished pieces that we all make from her wonderful components.  If you haven't heard about B'Sue Boutiques you need to check out her blog Jewelry Making Outside the Box, her FB Fan Page, or her website B'sue Boutiques.  She also has an Etsy shop and instructional videos on YouTube

4 - Work is picking up the pace as the end of the year grows near.  I will be increasing the number of hours at work, which means a decrease in the amount of time that I get to spend reading your blogs, looking at your creations, and designing my own.

5 - A well deserved mini vacation is on its way tomorrow.  I will be heading to Pigeon Forge, TN for some outlet shopping with the ladies in my church.  We will only be gone for the day, but oh I cannot wait for a little escape of nothing but fun.

6 - There are more design challenges coming up that I will be participating in with links to my original posts that will link you back to the challenge /  blog hop details.  I will post more about each of them as the reveal dates get closer.
       a - Lima Beads Challenge - hosted by Lorelei Eurto and Shannon Chomanczuk - reveal date 10/08
       b - Sari Ribbon Blog Hop - hosted by Brenda Sue Landsdowne - reveal date 10/14
       c - Do Over Challenge - hosted by Jeannie - reveal date 10/26

I hope to return to my regular blog schedule soon.  If you know of anyone who would like to be a featured artist, please let me know.

Much love,
Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment