Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sari Ribbon Party Blog Hop

So many things are going on this fall.  It may be that way every fall, but this is the first fall that I have been creating jewelry.  Brenda Sue Lansdowne of B'Sue Boutiques announced yesterday the date of the Sari Ribbon blog hop that she is hosting.  She put the rules on paper *so to speak* in her blog post Sari Ribbon Party Blog Hop..You're Invited! .  Head on over to her facebook fan page B'Sue Boutiques to get more info and a button to add to your blog.  Also, she has Sari Ribbon available on her website B'Sue Boutiques.  I can't wait to see what you make on the reveal date of October 14th


Much Love,
Shell

4 comments:

  1. This one is going to be fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah it is! I have yet to make something with Sari ribbon, but am definitely excited to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I don't know what I will make with sari so haven't joined yet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have no idea what I am going to make either, but that is part of the fun. Go ahead and join, get ya some Sari and start playing. There is plenty of time to practice and experiment before the reveal date.

    ReplyDelete