Thursday, September 8, 2011

LimaBeads Challenge

Yep.. you guessed it I found another challenge :-) ..  I just ordered my challenge kit for the LimaBeads Challenge. Lorelei of Lorelei's Blog and Shannon of For My Sweet Daughter have teamed up with Lima Beads for this challenge.  

Here is a sampling of the items included in the kit.  Isn't it just gorgeous!?:

To get more information on the challenge and blog hop visit Lorelei's Blog or Shannon's blog.  To order your kit visit LimaBeads.

Reveal date is October 8th.

Much love and happy creating,
Shell

2 comments:

  1. The kit was the most expensive so far, but it looks like multiple pieces can be made from it. Plus I ordered a couple of extra clasps. I ordered today and already have confirmation that it was shipped with a tracking number.

    ReplyDelete