Saturday, August 13, 2011

Introducing...

my Bead Soup Blog Party partner, the beautiful and talented Niki Meiners.


I am so excited to be partnered with Niki for the BSBP.  Niki is the owner of the 365 Days of Crafts multi-media blog.  Her work has been featured in the industries leading publications and manufacturers’ websites and it can be viewed at nikimeiners.wordpress.com and on Examiner.com as the Wilmington, NC Arts and Crafts Examiner.

Niki works in just about every medium, except for yarn (but she does crochet wire).  She is originally from Cincinatti, OH, but currently lives in North Carolina.  She told me that she loves living on the coast and feels that the laid back lifestyle has improved her creativity.  

Here are a few examples of her work.



I am excited to see what she sends me in my bead package especially since she works with a variety of mediums.  I hope that what she sends will nudge me a little bit into the unknown.  I have already selected the items that I will be sending her, and cannot wait to see what she puts together with them. 

Take a little time to visit her blogs using the links above and get to know more about her.  Don't forget to check back on Sept. 17th for the big reveal.

Much Love,
Shell




2 comments:

  1. How exciting!! Her work is beautiful. Your styles complement each other nicely, it will be interesting to see what both of you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to see you two work together!

    ReplyDelete