Thursday, July 21, 2011

Catching Up

It feels as though it has been forever -- and it probably has been -- since I posted on the blog.  Things have been hectic and on top of that I have been sick :(

VBS was a hit!! And YES that is a bright pink VW Bug on the stage at church.


I finished up my first MBA class with a wonderful A!!  Started my second class and am moving along in that one as well.

I was lucky enough to win a $50 gift certificate to B'Sue Boutiques .  I created two pieces for the Five & Dime Challenge that B'Sue was having. 
 Musical Buttons
Romantic Charm

She did a random drawing of the entries and woo hoo!! I won!  Go to B'Sue Boutiques facebook fan page to see more of the wonderful designs.  Everyone is so talented and the challenges are so much fun!

I am working on getting a facebook fanpage setup myself at Firefly Visions .  I am hoping to start up an Etsy store soon.  I am trying to build up my creations before I open the store. 

I was able to create two other pieces during the past couple of weeks.


I hope to have even more creations for you soon. I will be adding some more tutorials that show how I created some of the pieces.

Much Love,
Shell


2 comments:

  1. Hello Michelle
    So nice to "meet" you through your blog! It is amazing how much we seem to have in common, from your style in jewelry design, to all-boy family! Wow, 5 boys!!! I have 4 myself.... I have a feeling we could share a lot of stories!!
    Congrats on your MBA class - looks like you are off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy. Do you have a blog as well? I would love to subscribe.

    ReplyDelete