Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Art of Closure - Amazing Opportunity

Deryn of Something Sublime announced on March 5th that she is hosting an online workshop The Art of Closure.  This is an amazing opportunity to learn how to create your own beautiful clasps.  She will be covering some of her favorite clasps and how to create them yourself.

Some of her amazing clasps.
Basicclasps

Now it gets even better!  She is offering two lucky winners the opportunity to attend her course for free!  Yeah you heard me FREE!  Hop on over to her blog post Looking for Closure for details on how to enter to win.


These are some of my favorites that she has featured on her blog
Stacked closures

I have to say that I am really hoping that my name gets pulled.. It is such an amazing opportunity and one that I wouldn't want to miss.

And if you are just impatient here is the link to sign up for her class The Art of Closure.  By the way, if you have already signed up you can still get in on the giveaway, check out her post for more details.

What are you waiting for?!  Get on over there and sign up yourself.

Much Love
Shell

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this would be a great prize to win!!! I was actually just reading through one of my jewelry books about making clasps from wire....although what I had in mind was much simpler than this! I'd love to learn to make my own clasps and findings :) Thanks, Shell!!!

    ReplyDelete