Friday, June 24, 2011

Treasure in Unexpected Places

Finally, my block is gone.  I am ready to get busy and start creating some new pieces from the fantastic items that I picked up from the antique shops and from B'sue Boutiques.  I would like to share each part of the process with you, so that you can see the design take shape to the final product. 

Here are some of the components that I am playing around with for this piece.  Some of them will be used, some won't; I never know until the piece(s) are finished.

Here are some keys that I picked up at the antique mall.

Some wonderful skeleton keys and a wine bottle opener

Buttons

More buttons

Even more buttons

Components from B'sue Boutiques.  Until I start really working on the piece I won't know which ones I want to include.


Some old hinges and a handle made from copper.


I hope that you will join me in this journey and get some ideas of your own.

Much love,
Shell 

No comments:

Post a Comment