Sunday, August 5, 2012

Bead Soup Blog Party 6 Reveal

My lovely partner Shannon of Falling into the Sky sent me some beautiful components.  Here they are again.


The components were truly beautiful.  I was lucky to have such a wonderful partner.  After much consideration, and a couple of attempts, I decided to create a necklace with the focal, clasp, chain, the carnelian rings, and the amber beads.  




I have some ideas in mind for a bracelet and maybe some more additions to the necklace.  Stay tuned for more :) 

Much Love 
Shell 

14 comments:

  1. What a great job you did with your soup!Love the colors, and it is very delicate looking...looks like that might be your preferred mode? In which case, it is very "you", which is just what the BSBP is all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Michelle, I love it! Asymmetrical designs always look so cool. You did the beads proud! Thanks partner, for all the lovely beads, and for making my soup look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this necklace! great job!
    ciao dall'Italia

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful necklace! I love that focal and the assymetrical design - you struck a nice balance with this piece. I know you'll get lots of compliments when you wear it! And that picture of Shannon's bead stash in your previous post - it looks like a bead store! Wow!! I've had to go back and do a double take! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your necklace is quite lovely! Great job using that wonderful soup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out really cool. The copper definitely pops with that focal. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shell, sorry it took me so long to get over here to see your creation. The necklace is very pretty~~the chain and asymmetry highlight the focal beautifully. Nicely done as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your creation is very Beautiful! I am jealous you get to hang Seaside. Have a blast for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete